Lean-Agile Kansas City is proud to announce the official line-up of speakers for the inaugural 2015 year! Please review the full list of speakers and of talks or click on the individuals below!
- Dan Vacanti will start our day off by challenging what you know about estimation and predictability in Why Size Doesn’t Matter.
- Matt Anderson will close the day covering a range of cutting edge topics in Follow the Yellow Brick Road – Continuous delivery, #NoEstimates and DevOps, Oh My!
Breakout Sessions: We have curated a wide range of topics ranging across functions from UX to DevOps to PMO, but also from team to enterprise level! We have focused on some of the great talent in our local area from organizations large and small, employees and consultants! We also have a select group of folks traveling in from the national stage as well, including Matt Barcomb,Catherine Swtel, Jason Tice, John Sextro and Dan Vacanti!
- Dharmesh Barot
- Blake DeBray
- Scott Bird
- Aaron Blythe
- Matt Barcomb & Catherine Swetel
- Lee Brandt
- Paul Carter
- Melissa Crouch
- Jason Delker
- Kay Harper
- Jon Kors
- Phil Ledgerwood
- Leslie Maness
- Martin Olson
- John Sextro & Jason Tice – topic will be announced in a future blog!
- Josh Roberts
- Todd Shutts
- Susan Smith
- Kristofor Walburn & Ken Wiebke
- Shahzad Zafar
Open KC: Don’t forget that we will be running several Open KC sessions concurrently with our formal Speaker Breakout Sessions. This is an opportunity to “continue the discussion” that spawns from one of the formal discussions, but also allows anyone at the conference to promote a topic they’d like to discuss with fellow attendees. Tami Flowers, our Open KC coordinator will provide further explanation of this conference feature directly after our morning keynote.
We look forward to seeing you on 10/27!
Jenny Tarwater, Lean-Agile KC Speaker Liason
PS – I’d love to get feedback on our list – feel free to email me about that or anything else at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
There are 0 comments